- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Distance Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Mission Statement
- Licensure and Accreditation
- Associate of Science in Radiography
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The Nuclear Medicine Technology Student Handbook Supplement contains the policies of the program. By accepting enrollment as a Nuclear Medicine Technology student, each applicant agrees to abide by the regulations as outlined.
All students must present:
- Yearly verification of tuberculosis screening. If the test is positive, refer to the Communicable Disease Policy in the Student Handbook for more information.
- Updated immunization records including hepatitis B, MMR and Tetanus-Diphtheria.
- Verification of varicella vaccination or show immunity (titer).
- Evidence of physical examination within three months prior to beginning the professional program.
- Verification of current certification in professional cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) from the American Heart Association, including infant, child, and adult CPR.
- Evidence of a successfully completed FIT test prior to the professional program deadline.
A background check is required for admission into the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program. The Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board, the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, and various state licensing agencies require disclosure of all misdemeanor and felony convictions. The results of this background check may impact eligibility for certification and licensure and should be completed in advance of beginning an educational program.
A professional program fee will be charged to cover the additional costs of the nuclear medicine technology program (see the Fee Schedule in the Financial Information section of the Academic Bulletin).