- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Distance Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Mission Statement
- Licensure and Accreditation
- Associate of Science in Radiography
- Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The Radiography Program Student Supplement contains the policies of the program. By enrolling as a radiography student, each applicant agrees to abide by the regulations as outlined.
All students must present:
- Yearly verification of tuberculosis screening. If the test is positive, refer to the Communicable Disease Policy in the Student Handbook for additional information.
- Updated immunization records including hepatitis B, MMR and Tetanus-Diphtheria.
- Verification of varicella vaccination or show immunity (titer).
- Evidence of physical examination within three months prior to beginning a professional program.
- Verification of current certification in professional cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) from the American Heart Association, including infant, child, and adult CPR (certifications completed through on-line offerings are NOT acceptable).
- Evidence of a successfully completed FIT test prior to the professional program deadline.
A background check is required for admission into the Radiography Program. The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and various state licensing agencies require disclosure of all misdemeanor and felony convictions. The results of the background check may impact eligibility for certification and licensure and should be determined in advance of beginning an educational program. For further information, see the Radiography Program Student Supplement.
A professional program fee will be charged to cover the additional costs of the Radiography Program (see the Fee Schedule in the Financial Information section).