- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Accrediting Bodies
- Licensing Body
- Governing Academic Bulletin
- Policies Regulating the Current Bulletin
- Attendance and Progression at Adventist University of Health Sciences
- Disciplinary Authority
- University Campus Map and Facilities
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Rehabilitation Act (1973) Section 504: Services for Students with Special Needs
- Student Rights and Confidentiality of Records
- Federal Drug-Free Workplace
- Admission Information
- Distance Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
This Academic Bulletin covers general questions relating to the academic policies that are to be observed by the student during the 2012-2013 academic year beginning with the fall trimester. It is the responsibility of the student to know the policies contained in this document. Problems and/or questions should be referred to the student’s department chair or the Office of Academic Administration. The responsibility for meeting degree or certificate requirements rests with the student.
Students in the Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences are admitted under, and are subject to, the provisions of the Academic Bulletin for the year they initially enroll.
Students in degree programs are admitted under, and are subject to, the provisions of the Academic Bulletin and applicable Supplements for the year they are admitted to a program at Adventist University of Health Sciences (ADU). If for any reason a break in attendance of one or more academic calendar years occurs, students must satisfy the Academic Bulletin requirements for the year of their re-entry.
The archived Academic Bulletin (PDF document) is the official source of information for all ADU academic policies and procedures, courses of instruction, and other information pertinent to the University. Changes to the archived Academic Bulletin will be published in Spring and/or Summer Academic Bulletin Supplements as official addendums.