- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Distance Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Policies
- Student Accounts
- Payment Methods
- Third-Party Payment
- Delinquent Accounts
- Parking Violation
- Transcripts, Diplomas, Test Scores, and Graduation Participation
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy for Credit Balance on Account
- University Housing Deposit
- Non-Liability for Personal Belongings
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
A $200 damage deposit is required of all students living in University housing. Deposits should be mailed directly to Financial Services at the time of application for housing. The deposit will be held in reserve until the student matriculates, at which time $200 will be refunded to the student's account. Deposits are refundable until 30 days prior to the published move-in date.
Students are expected to maintain and leave University housing clean and undamaged. After the Student Housing Coordinator completes the check-out procedures, Financial Services will be notified, and the $200 room deposit credit will be applied to the student’s account. If the credit creates a balance due to the student, the student may submit a written request to Financial Services to receive a refund.
Damage and cleaning costs will be charged to the student’s account if the room deposit is insufficient to cover those costs.
For complete information on University housing costs, please refer to the ADU Housing Handbook.