- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Distance Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Mission Statement
- Licensure and Accreditation
- Minor in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The following courses must be completed with a minimum grade of “C”:
|DENG 101, DENG 102||English Composition I and II||6|
|DBIO 101, DBIO 102||Anatomy and Physiology I and II||8|
|DMAT 120||College Algebra1||3|
|DPSY 124||General Psychology||3|
|DPHY 121||Survey of Physics3, 4||4|
|Phase I Total||27|
1MATH 120 or a more advanced mathematics course.
2Online students will receive credit by validation if they complete the entire sonography program online.
3Students with an A.S. degree from a regionally accredited program are considered to have met this cognate requirement.
4A four (4) credit hour Radiation/Radiologic Physics course completed at a regionally accredited and JRCERT accredited program will have met this cognate requirement.