Adventist University of Health Sciences will consider students for graduation and conferral of a Bachelor of Science degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology when they have met the general studies requirement for graduation (see Graduation in the Bulletin) and accomplish the following:
- Complete a minimum of 124 trimester hours of credit.
- Complete the prescribed course of study (see Curriculum below).
- Achieve a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) in all Nuclear Medicine Technology and cognate courses.
- Achieve a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) in all college courses.
- Complete a minimum of 86 hours of credit in residence at ADU before graduation.
- Demonstrate computer skills by successful completion of the computer challenge exam or a computer course.
- Complete the service-learning requirement. Please refer to your program handbook for more information.