Students are considered for readmission to the Radiography Program when they meet admission requirements and:
- Submit a Reapplication Form to the Radiography Program chair no later than two months prior to the trimester in which they seek readmission.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
- Meet the Department policies regarding health, professional cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), FIT testing, and background check.
- If a student has been out of the Program for two or more years, prior radiography credits will not be accepted unless the student can validate radiographic knowledge through written examinations and clinical performance evaluation.
- Readmission is not automatic and is contingent on available space. Students will be readmitted under current program policies.