Adventist University of Health Sciences will consider students for graduation and conferral of an Associate of Science degree in Radiography when they have met the general studies requirement for graduation and accomplish the following:
- Complete a minimum of 76 trimester hours of credit.
- Complete the prescribed course of study (see “Curriculum” below) for the degree, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
- Achieve a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) in each radiography and cognate course.
- Complete a minimum of 50 hours of credit in residence at ADU before graduation.
- Complete the service-learning requirement. Please refer to your program handbook for more information.
Completion of degree requirements shall not exceed four years (see Time Limits in the Academic Information section).