Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences will consider students for graduation and conferral of a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing when they have met the general requirements for graduation (see Graduation in Academic Information section) and when they:
- Complete a minimum of 127 trimester hours of credit.1
- Complete the prescribed course of study for the degree with a minimum nursing GPA of 2.50 and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 (see Curriculum in the Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing section).
- Achieve a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) in each nursing, cognate, and general education course.
- Successfully complete a minimum of 36 college-level credits at FHCHS to satisfy the FHCHS Residency Policy.
- Complete the service-learning requirement. Please refer to your program handbook for more information.
1 This includes a maximum of 72 Associate degree nursing and general education credits.