Four Year BSN Option
- Submit the BS Nursing - 4-Year Option Application once admitted to the College. The application can be accessed at http://my.adu.edu.
- A minimum 3.00 GPA in general education and cognate courses is required for admission into nursing courses.
- May only repeat 2 cognates, one time each, to be eligible for admission into nursing courses, including transfer credits. Must have a grade of C or better for required courses.
- Achieve TEAS scores equivalent to national average for BSN level programs (reading = 69%; math = 68%, English 62.9%; science = 51.9%, and composite 63%.
- Submit three references (external students), one of which must come from approved College personnel. Transfer students must have a reference from full-time faculty from previous college.
- One-to-two-page typed essay (reason for becoming a nurse and for selecting a faith-based institution).
- Include volunteer or healthcare service.
- Attend a mandatory pre-nursing session.
- Must complete the Introduction to Nursing course.