Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences will consider students for graduation and conferral of an Associate of Science degree in Nursing when they have met the general College requirements for graduation (see Graduation in the Academic Information section) and accomplish the following:
- Complete a minimum of 72 trimester hours of credit of which a minimum of 50 trimester hours of credit are completed in residence at FHCHS.
- Complete the prescribed course of study for the degree (see the Curriculum section below) with a minimum nursing GPA of 2.50 and a minimum cognate GPA of 2.50.
- Achieve a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) in each nursing and cognate course.
- Complete the Exit Health Education Systems, Inc (HESI) examination requirements during the final course of study in the nursing program (see the Department of Nursing Associate Degree Student Handbook Supplement).
- Complete a remediation contract - if applicable (see the Department of Nursing Associate Degree Student Handbook Supplement).
- Complete the degree requirements within a period of four years (see Time Limits in the Academic Information section).
- Complete the service-learning requirement. Please refer to your program handbook for more information.