Students will be considered for completion of the Bachelor of Science Degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography when they have met the general requirements for graduation and when they have:
- Completed a minimum of 120 trimester hours of credit1.
- Completed the prescribed course of study for the degree (see “Curriculum” section) with a minimum cumulative GPA of “C” (2.00).
- Achieved a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) in each course.
- Complete the minimum number of credit hours at FHCHS as listed in the General Degree Requirements. For students entering the Bachelor of Science Degree Program, a minimum of 36 credit hours must be completed at FHCHS.
- Complete the service-learning requirement. Please refer to your program handbook for more information.
1 This includes a maximum of 59 associate degree and/or Phase I credits and 61 credit hours of BS DMS general education and core requirements.