Students are considered for readmission to the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program when they meet the admission requirements and complete the following:
- Submit a Reapplication Form directly to the sonography department chairperson.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.
- Meet the department policies regarding health, professional cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) from the American Heart Association including infant, child, and adult CPR, FIT testing, and background check.
- Meet specified requirements as set forth by the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Department.
- Meet the time limits for program completion as outlined in this Academic Bulletin.
Readmission to the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program is not automatic and is subject to available clinical space.