Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences will consider students for graduation and conferral of a Bachelor of Science degree when they have met the general College requirements for graduation (see Graduation in the Academic Information section) and have:
- Completed a minimum of 123 trimester hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- Completed the prescribed course of study with a minimum of 37 upper division credits.
- Achieved a minimum grade of “C” (2.00) in all science and health science requirements.
- Completed competency assessment requirements.
- Completed a minimum of 86 trimester hours in residence at FHCHS. For students entering the Baccalaureate program with a degree, 36 trimester hours must be completed at FHCHS.
- Complete the service-learning requirement. Please refer to your program handbook for more information.