A student is subject to academic dismissal when any one of the following occurs:
- Failing to meet the requirements of the probationary admission status.
- Failing to achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.00 after being placed on academic probation for two trimesters.
- Earning a GPA below 1.00 during any trimester.
- Displaying a high degree of academic irresponsibility in matters of course attendance or class assignments.
- Displaying a high degree of academic dishonesty (see the Academic Integrity section).
To petition for readmission, see the Readmission after Academic Dismissal section. Please be aware that if readmission is granted, additional admission documents may be required by the Office of Enrollment Services.