Registration is conducted via the College website my.adu.edu for both new and returning students. Students must select courses and submit them for advisor approval to reserve their seats in the desired courses. All remaining steps must be completed for the registration process to be finalized.
To accommodate web registration, a schedule of all courses will be published in advance of the designated term (fall, spring, or summer). The schedule includes the courses offered, sections, days, times, and building and room locations. Additionally, registration deadlines, dates and times of final exams, and other important announcements will be published.
All FHCHS students must complete the following to register for courses:
- Complete New Student Orientation to register for courses.
- On campus Navigation Workshop
- Online Modules
- Receive Background Check clearance (may not apply to all students).
- Submit a completed FHCHS Immunization form to register for courses (may not apply to all students). The form must be completed by a health care provider.
- Have an approved FHCHS Graduation Application on file in the Office of the Registrar to register for their final term.
All students must complete the registration process within the approved registration periods. Exceptions to this policy are rare; only extenuating circumstances will be considered. Students will need to submit all documentation with the Late Registration Form.