The general degree requirements for an Associate of Science degree are as follows:
- Completion of a minimum of 60 trimester hours.
- Completion of a minimum of 50 trimester hours earned in residence at FHCHS.
- Successfully complete Philosophy of Healthcare with a minimum grade of "C" (2.00).
- Completion of a major with a cumulative grade point average as required by each program, and completion of cognate, general education, and elective courses to satisfy the total credit requirements for graduation. Courses completed with grades lower than a “C” (2.00) will not be applied toward a major.
- Meet the specific requirements of each major as outlined in the departmental sections of this Academic Bulletin.
- Completion of the service-learning requirement (refer to the Service Learning Requirement section in the Academic Bulletin).
- Completion of the degree within the appropriate time limits (refer to the Time Limits for Completion of a Program section in the Academic Bulletin).