The general degree requirements for a Bachelor of Science degree are as follows:
- Completion of a minimum of 37 upper division credits, to include at least 28 upper division hours in the declared major.
- Completion of a minimum of 86 hours earned in residence at FHCHS for those in a four-year degree program. A minimum of 36 hours earned at FHCHS for those entering a Baccalaureate completion program.
- Successfully complete Philosophy of Healthcare with a minimum grade of "C" (2.00).
- Completion of the major with a cumulative grade point average as required by each program, and completion of cognate, general education, and elective courses to satisfy the total credit requirements for graduation. Courses completed with grades lower than a “C” (2.00) will not be applied toward the major.
- Meet the specific requirements for each major as outlined in the department sections of this Academic Bulletin.
- Completion of the service-learning requirement (refer to the Service Learning Requirement section in the Academic Bulletin).
- Completion of the degree within the appropriate time limits (refer to the Time Limits for Completion of a Program section in the Academic Bulletin).