- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
- Financial Policies
- Student Accounts
- Payment Methods
- Third-Party Payment
- Delinquent Accounts
- Parking Violation
- Transcripts, Diplomas, Test Scores, and Graduation Participation
- Refund Policy for Healthcare Administration and Graduate General College Students
- Refund Policy for Credit Balance on Account
- Non-Liability for Personal Belongings
- Financial Aid
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Course Descriptions
A 1% finance charge will be assessed each month on all outstanding account balances.
Students completing or terminating their studies at Adventist University of Health Sciences are required to make arrangements for payment of unpaid accounts prior to leaving.
If no payment or response to correspondence or other communication is received within 60 days after a student’s departure, the unpaid account balance will be submitted to a collection agency or an attorney.
If Adventist University employs a collection agency or an attorney to collect defaulted accounts, all charges for these services, including court costs, if incurred, will be added to the unpaid bill.