- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Financial Assistance General Information
- Financial Aid Application Deadlines
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Fund Disbursements
- Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Recipients
- Financial Aid Refund Policies
- Academic Transcript Request Policy for Student Loan Borrowers in Default
- Federal Loans
- Adventist University of Health Sciences Scholarships
- Veteranâ€™s Certification
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Course Descriptions
The transcript is released for employment purposes only and is so stamped.
The transcript is sent directly to the prospective employer and may not be shared with any other party.
The borrower in default must contact his or her guaranty agency in writing to acknowledge his or her student loan debt and make an acceptable repayment commitment of a specified monthly amount.
A copy of the letter written to the borrower’s lender or guaranty agency, as stated in item No. 3 above, must be sent to the Financial Aid Office, along with a cover letter from the student requesting an academic transcript.
Future requests for academic transcripts may be denied should a borrower not follow through on his or her commitment as stated in the letter to the lender or guaranty agency.