- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Admission Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Support
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Financial Assistance General Information
- Financial Aid Application Deadlines
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Fund Disbursements
- Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Recipients
- Financial Aid Refund Policies
- Academic Transcript Request Policy for Student Loan Borrowers in Default
- Federal Loans
- Adventist University of Health Sciences Scholarships
- Veteranâ€™s Certification
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Course Descriptions
The borrower must have made the necessary payments to the lending institution to bring the loan payment current, and
The borrower must have made six consecutive monthly payments as scheduled prior to release of the transcripts.
The transcript will be sent directly to the academic institution.
The provisions and conditions in No. 1 and No. 2 above must be attested to in writing by the lending institution or the guaranty agency handling the loan.
A copy of the letter described in No. 4 above confirming satisfactory status must be sent to the Financial Aid Office, together with a cover letter from the student requesting an academic transcript. A confirmation letter is valid for the purposes of this policy for six months from its date.