The University now requires all new students to have a laptop. ADU is in the process of transitioning into using more technology in the classrooms and because of this, all students must have this equipment. You may bring your own laptop or purchase one from the University. If you choose to bring your own laptop, you must have access to:
- An 802.11 b/g network card
- All work submitted in an Office 2007-compatible format
- Antivirus software that is current and kept updated
- An updated version of JAVA installed
- The current FLASH version installed
If your laptop does not have all of these features, you may purchase one from the University through your student account (financial aid may be applied to this if eligible).
For details about purchasing a laptop visit the bookstore.