Adventist University requires that all students successfully complete a criminal background check, drug test, proof of immunizations, and CPR (a program specific requirement). Adventist University of Health Sciences uses VERIFYStudents to verify and ensure compliance with the aforementioned requirements.
The verification process will cost $143 and must be completed through the VERIFYStudents website listed in the steps below before you are eligible to register for classes. Please do not send records to the University. Failure to provide or complete the verification process may result in delayed enrollment at Adventist University of Health Sciences.
- Log onto www.VerifyStudents.com.
- Click the Start Here button (next to "students only").
- Enter the special promotional code listed on the sheet included with your admission letter. (Note: Only admitted ADU students who have received this letter are encouraged to begin this process. If you have not been admitted, please call Enrollment Services at 407-303-7742 to find out what you need to do to complete your admission file.)
- Complete the online application section in its entirety.
- Have credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) information ready in order to process payment. The student is responsible for all charges incurred in this process. No refunds will be issued.
- Once you have successfully submitted your payment, you will be taken to the drug screening self-scheduling tool. Follow the simple on-screen instructions to register for your drug test and be sure to click on the “Done” button.
- After completing steps 1-6 as identified above, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com containing instructions for submitting your health and immunization documents (via fax or electronic upload). This process must be complete before you can register for classes.
Please note that many county courts charge additional fees to search their records. You may be contacted by CSS for payment authorization should additional court fees apply to your background investigation.