Welcome to Adventist University of Health Sciences!
We're so glad you want to know more about our University. We have developed a short presentation to orient you to our admission requirements and also what to expect once you've been accepted. The presentation is 13 minutes in length and a complete transcript is located below. Once you have viewed this information, please don't hesitate to contact your Campus Enrollment Specialist if you have additional questions.
Admissions 101 Presentation
Press Escape, Click on X (right-top) or Click Out from the popup to close the popup!
|Important Information and Forms|
|Apply to ADU|
|Off-Site Admissions for Distance Applicants|
|Background Check Information|
|How to Apply for Financial Aid|
|Foreign Credential Evaluation|
|English Language Proficiency|
We understand that timely information regarding your admission status is very important. The following application process will allow you to understand where your paperwork goes once it is received.
- Applications received are processed and a student ID number is assigned even if an applicant has not yet been accepted. Click here to look up your User ID and/or Password.
- If you are applying to an on-campus Associate's or Bachelor's degree program, you will indicate a program of interest only on the online application. Once you are admitted to General University, you will be able to complete a separate program application to the program of your choice by logging into your student page. Applicants to our distance and graduate programs will apply to those during the online application process. A separate program application is not required for these programs.
- During the application process, you are encouraged to contact your Enrollment Specialist for information regarding your file and any other questions pertaining to becoming an ADU student. You can get in touch with your Enrollment Specialist by calling 407-303-7742. You are also encouraged to begin filling out your financial aid application. You can access this by clicking on "Financial Aid" once you have logged into your student account.
- Once your file is complete your application will be taken to the General University Admission Committee. You will be notified of the decision in writing, and you can also check your admission status online at the web address provided above. This is also when your financial aid paperwork can start to be processed.
- Admission to General University allows you to take general education courses. To enroll in program-specific courses, you must be admitted to that professional program. Be sure to complete the program application through your student page if you are applying to one of our on-campus Associate's or Bachelor's degree programs. Once admitted to General University, we strongly recommend that you stay in touch with our office to ensure your file is complete and ready for consideration by the specific professional program in which you are interested.
- If you are not accepted to a professional program the first time you apply, please be sure to complete another program application. This is the only way we will know if you are interested in applying to the same program again or if you have decided to pursue another course of study.
The Office of Enrollment Services looks forward to assisting you.
Office of Enrollment Services
Adventist University of Health Sciences
671 Winyah Drive
Orlando, FL 32803
Phone (407) 303-7742
Fax (407) 303-9408