The Radiography Program has established specific goals to be achieved by the students who will graduate from our program. These goals and the expected outcomes are as follows:
|Goal Statement||Expected Outcomes|
|1. Students will demonstrate sound written and oral communications in the didactic and clinical environment.|| 1. Students will properly articulate medical terminology.
2. Students will discuss radiographic procedures with the patient.
3. Students will evaluate radiographic images.
|2. Students will demonstrate ethical and professional behavior.|| 1. The student will apply the ethics and professionalism of a radiographer.
2. Clinical sites and employers are satisfied with the ethical and professional behavior of the students.
|3. Students will be prepared as entry level professionals.|| 1. Students will deliver quality patient care and safety.
2. Students will produce quality radiographs.
3. Students will apply appropriate radiation safety measures.
4. Students will complete the program requirements within the specified duration.
5. Graduates will pass the ARRT national Credentialing Examination.
6. Graduates will achieve employment in the field of Radiology.
|4. Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills and problem solving competencies.|| 1. Students will correctly set technical factors for various examinations.
2. Students will modify standard procedures to compensate for patient conditions and variables.