- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The Department of Nursing grants nursing honors upon completion of the Associate and Baccalaureate degrees. Nursing honors will be awarded to nursing students whose cumulative FHCHS GPA in nursing courses1 is 3.50 or above.
1Courses taken in a previous encapsulated FHCHS Associate degree will not contribute to GPA calculations for nursing honors for the Baccalaureate degree.