- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
All incomplete, deferred, and missing grades must be resolved before a student can graduate.
All students must submit a Graduation Application to initiate the graduation process. These applications are available on the University website. Students anticipating completion of degree requirements must file this form with the Office of the Registrar by the date indicated on the form. Failure to meet the deadline will result in being unable to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please contact the Office of the Registrar for more information.
All degree candidates are encouraged to participate in the graduation ceremony. A graduation fee (see the Fee Schedule section) will be assessed the last trimester students are in attendance before completing their degree requirements.
Students will be recommended for graduation and eligibility for the certification examination (where applicable) when they:
- Meet all the requirements of Adventist University of Health Sciences and the Academic Program.
- Complete the degree with a cumulative grade point average as required by each program.
- Meet the specific requirements of each program as outlined in the departmental section of this Bulletin.
- Meet all the requirements of the accrediting/approval bodies for licensure and certification (where applicable).
- Complete all required clinical experiences.
- Complete all courses specific to the professional discipline with a grade of "B" or better.
- Complete the overall sequence of graduate courses with a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- Complete no more than one cognate course with a grade of “C” or better.