- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Policies
- Student Accounts
- Payment Methods
- Third Party Payment
- Delinquent Accounts
- Parking Violation
- Transcripts, Diplomas, Test Scores, and Graduation Participation
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy for Credit Balance on Account
- College Housing Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Non-Liability for Personal Belongings
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
A $400 damage deposit is required of all students living in University housing. Deposits should be mailed directly to Financial Services at the time of application for housing. The deposit will be held in reserve until the student matriculates, at which time $200 will be refunded to the student's account. The remaining $200 will be held until the student graduates and/or moves out of University housing. Deposits are refundable until 30 days prior to the published move in date.
Students are expected to maintain and leave University housing clean and undamaged. After the Student Housing Coordinator completes the check-out procedures, Financial Services will be notified and the remaining $200 room deposit credit will be applied to the student’s account. If the credit creates a balance due to the student, the student may submit a written request to Financial Services to have the credit issued by check.
Damage and cleaning costs will be charged to the student’s account if the room deposit is insufficient to cover those costs.
For complete information on University housing costs, please refer to the ADU Housing Handbook.