- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The Advanced Imaging Student Handbook Supplement contains the policies of the Program. By accepting enrollment, each applicant agrees to abide by the regulations as outlined.
A professional program fee will be charged to cover the additional costs of the Advanced Imaging Program (see the Fee Schedule in the Financial Information section).