- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Program provides an environment where students can pursue technical expertise in the field of occupational therapy while developing their own spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical development.
The program and faculty are committed to excellence in educating competent occupational therapy assistants who have an understanding of the beliefs, values, and principles of the Christian tradition. While providing an understanding of the science of occupational therapy, it is the program’s goal to incorporate the University’s vision of an environment that supports nurturing, excellence, spirituality, and stewardship into the curriculum.