- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The Associate Degree Nursing Program Student Handbook Supplement and Baccalaureate Degree Nursing Program Student Manual contain the policies of the Department of Nursing. By accepting enrollment as an A.S. nursing student, each applicant agrees to abide by the department's regulations.
All A.S. nursing students must present:
- Yearly verification of tuberculosis screening. If the test is positive, refer to the Communicable Disease Policy in the Student Handbook for additional information.
- Updated immunization records including hepatitis B
- Verification of varicella vaccination or show immunity titer
- Evidence of physical examination within three months prior to beginning a professional program (A.S. program only). B.S. program students must provide evidence of a physical examination
- Verification of current certification in professional cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) from the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association including infant, child, and adult CPR
- Evidence of a successfully completed FIT test prior to the professional program deadline (A.S. program only), must be completed on an annual basis
- All health records, immunizations, and CPR certifications must be submitted at the Nursing Department Orientation the week prior to the start of classes. Failure to submit these documents on that day may result in the assessment of a processing fee.
By accepting enrollment as a B.S. nursing student, each applicant agrees to abide by all health and immunization requirements of the clinical sites in which they carry out assignment-based activities.