- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
The Nurse Anesthesia Program is a 28-month course of continuous study. Students do not follow the traditional semester format upon entering the anesthesia practicum sessions of the curriculum. To provide students with necessary clinical hours to accomplish course and clinical objectives and comply with the required number and types of anesthesia cases by the COA, each session is continuous with the next session (block format) with vacation and holidays appropriately dispersed.
Dates for registration, dropping courses without penalty, and student health requirements are contained in the Academic Bulletin or Student Handbook.