- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Admission Information
- Applying to Florida Hospital College
- Criminal Background Check
- Graduate General College Admission Requirements
- Graduate Reactivation, Enrollment Interruption, or Change in Program of Study
- Health and Immunization Requirements
- Mental and Physical Requirements
- Program Deposit
- Readmission after Unsuccessful Progression in a Degree Program
- Academic Information
- Admission Information
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
Students who have been accepted to the University and choose not to enroll for the specific trimester for which they were admitted have one year from the date of acceptance before all new documents will be required. If it is within the one-year time frame, a student is required to submit:
- A Program Change and Activation Form
- Updated transcript(s) for any additional college work
- Updated copy of licensure or professional registration
Additionally, students attending ADU with an enrollment interruption of less than three trimesters are also required to submit a Program Change and Activation Form, any updated transcript(s) for additional college work completed during the enrollment interruption, and an updated copy of licensure or professional registration. Students may submit this information in the third trimester of their enrollment interruption as long as all documentation is received by the admission deadline for the following trimester. Students providing this documentation during the third trimester but after the admission deadline will be required to reapply.
A hold will be placed on the student’s record to prevent registration until these requirements are met. The deadline to register will be the same as the drop/add deadline.
Students who have been accepted to the University and choose not to enroll or who interrupted their enrollment for more than three trimesters will need to reapply and will be reevaluated by the Graduate General College Admissions Committee. Students should contact Enrollment Services for more information regarding what is required of them to reapply. Graduate General College admissions and registration deadlines will apply.
Students who have been dismissed from a professional program and wish to reapply to the same program must submit a Program Change and Activation Form but also must meet with the chair of the department to which they are reapplying before that program’s deadline.
First-time applicants to a graduate program must submit all documents at the time of application. Previous documentation received for an undergraduate degree will not satisfy graduate admission requirements. Course time limits may apply to courses previously taken at ADU.