- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Fee Schedule
- Financial Policies
- Student Accounts
- Payment Methods
- Third Party Payment
- Delinquent Accounts
- Parking Violation
- Transcripts, Diplomas, Test Scores, and Graduation Participation
- Refund Policy
- Refund Policy for Credit Balance on Account
- College Housing Deposit
- Health Insurance
- Non-Liability for Personal Belongings
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
A 1% finance charge will be assessed each month on all outstanding account balances.
Students completing or terminating their studies at ADU are required to make arrangements for payment of unpaid accounts prior to leaving.
If no payment or response to correspondence or other communication is received within 60 days after a student’s departure, the unpaid account balance will be submitted to a collection agency or an attorney.
If ADU employs a collection agency or an attorney to collect defaulted accounts, all charges for these services, including court costs, if incurred, will be added to the unpaid bill.