- Academic Calendar
- General Information
- Undergraduate Academic Bulletin
- Graduate Academic Bulletin
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Department of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Department of Health and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Department of Radiologic Sciences
- Course Descriptions
Clinical Rotations: To provide the maximum benefit to the sonography student and to enhance versatility and skills, a wide variety of clinical rotation sites are provided. These clinical sites are within a 60-mile radius of the ADU campus. Students are expected to travel to all clinical sites and are assigned to them at the discretion of the department.
Reliable Transportation: Students are responsible for their own transportation to clinical sites.